US Fulbright Student Grants can be used to:
- conduct research in more than 150 countries
- study at universities around the world, or
- teach English abroad (ETA)
OIP hosts info sessions each spring semester.
The campus deadline for initial proposals is August 21.
Boren Scholarships and Fellowships
- funds study abroad for study of languages that are critical to U.S. security
- can fund 6 months to a year for most majors
- can fund summer programs for STEM students
The Boren also involves a service commitment and gives priority hiring status for many US government jobs. Students interested in applying for the Boren should contact Jenna Hunter-Skidmore in the Office of Study Abroad.
The Gilman Scholarship provides funding for study abroad for students who are eligible for Federal Pell Grants. Students applying for the Gilman Scholarship work with the Office of Study Abroad coordinator for their study abroad destination and should contact Associate Director of the Office of Study Abroad Michele Arellano for more information on this opportunity.