Schedule an Appointment
- After logging in to MySuccess through either Blackboard or the myKU portal, go to the Services tab.
- Search for the ‘Office of Fellowships.’
- Click on the words ‘Office of Fellowships.’ Then click on ‘Schedule Appointment’ link.
- Locate a day and time that works for your schedule and click on associated ‘Sign Up’ link.
- Select appropriate reason for appointment from dropdown. Add any necessary comments to help explain what you plan to accomplish in the appointment.
- Click ‘Submit’. Email messages will be sent to you and Office of Fellowships staff.
If no available times work for you, you may email email@example.com with detailed information about days and times that you are available. Office of Fellowships staff will be in touch soon to help find a time for your meeting.
Before your first meeting, you should fill out this student interest form!
Please check in for your appointment in the University Career Center, Summerfield Hall 206.