Gates Cambridge Scholarship
Gates Cambridge Scholarships provide full funding for students to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject at the University of Cambridge. Students should be a good fit with Cambridge, demonstrate academic excellence and leadership potential, and be committed to improving the lives of others.
- Open to citizens from most countries except the United Kingdom
- Students apply as seniors or recent graduates--no age limit
- Academic excellence
- Reasons for choice of particular Cambridge postgraduate degree
- Commitment to improving the lives of others
- Capacity for leadership
Access more details on Gates Cambridge selection criteria.
- October for U.S. Citizens living in the U.S.
- December for all other students
KU Recent Award Winners
Three KU students have been awarded the Gates Cambridge Scholarship, including Ryan Limbocker in 2015 and Alex Kong in 2016.