Campus priority deadline is in early January with a secondary deadline in February
- Up to $7,000 scholarship, 4-day orientation, mentorship, training
- Campus nomination required - email the Office of Fellowships at email@example.com for more information
- Students who apply by the January deadline may fill the nomination spots, but if spots remain students can still apply for nomination.
- Open to sophomore and junior students dedicated to either:
- Making a positive impact across a wide spectrum of environmental issues (open to U.S. Citizens), OR
- Making a positive impact in Indian Country (open to Native Americans and Alaska Natives)
Phi Beta Kappa - Key Into Public Service Scholarship
National deadline mid-January
- Up to $5,000 scholarship, two-day online conference and mentoring
- Open to students in their second or third year who are interested in working in the public sector
- Students should be in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences and have a 3.5+ GPA
- View more Key Into Public Service Scholarship information and application details.
Charles B. Rangel International Affairs Summer Enrichment Program
Deadline early February
- Take two courses at Howard University over the summer
- Participate in programs with foreign affairs professionals at Howard and around Washington, D.C.
- All costs of program are covered, plus a $3,200 stipend
- Open to U.S. Citizens with a 3.2 or above who are sophomores or above
- Read more about the Charles B. Rangel International Affairs Summer Enrichment Program.
The Harvard Business School Summer Venture in Management Program
National deadline late April
- One-week residential educational program for rising college seniors (=current juniors) designed to increase diversity and opportunity in business education.
- Program is designed for students participating in a summer internship (Internship organizations can include public or private companies, government agencies or entities, and non-profit organizations).
- Educational expenses are covered, including housing and meals; financial aid is available for transportation assistance
- Read more about The Harvard Business School Summer Venture in Management Program.